British Columbia FOI
Some of the following links go to PDF and Excel documents, which may need to be individually downloaded on some devices.
- Turning Back the Clock – FOI Rights in British Columbia. Submission to Legislative review, 2022
- 14 Appendices to Turning Back the Clock report
- 135 recommendations for B.C. FOIPP Act reform, 2022
- Link to B.C. Legislative Special Committee reviewing the FOIPP Act, 2022
- British Columbia FOI News Index, 1993-2020. Summaries of 2,000 articles produced by utilizing the B.C. freedom of information law.
- Explanatory notes to the B.C. FOI News Index
- B.C. citizens’ use of the B.C. FOIPP Act, 30 examples
- 65 fine stories from the B.C. FOI News Index
- NDP and Liberal statements on B.C. FOI. 2006-2021
- B.C. citizens’ complaints to the Premier on Bill 22
- B.C. law reform – where are we at now? Speech, 2018. Backgrounder.
- Author’s submissions to B.C. Legislative FOIPP Act reviews, 1998-2015.
- Media reports on author’s 2015 submission.
- The Public’s Right to Know. Speech, 2011, UCV
- Full Disclosure, At Times. Report on B.C. FOI routine release, 2012
- Note on Vancouver Police Dept. FOI Policy, 2011
- What Price Accountability? Financing the B.C. FOIPP Act process (1997-2000)