Federal Access to Information – (ATIA)
Some of the following links go to PDF and Excel documents, which may need to be individually downloaded on some devices.
- Access to Information News Index, 1983-2020. A database of 6,500 ATIA article summaries. (Original Excel version)
- Introduction to the ATIA News Index
- Reviews of the ATIA News Index.
- Notes on the ATIA News Index by its sponsor B.C. FIPA
- Best ATIA news articles, 1983-2020
- ATIA stories on Canadian aboriginal issues
- 206 Recommendations for Access to Information Act reform. Prepared for the Centre for Free Expression, Ryerson University
- Fallen Behind: Canada’s Access to Information Act in the World Context. 2nd ed., 2020
- Reviews of Fallen Behind
- Speeches on ATIA reform and Environmental FOI – Right to Know Week, Ottawa
- Author’s testimony to Commons committee on ATIA reform, 2009